Search This Blog

Sunday 24 June 2012

She Said Beauty Box June 2012

As you may have guessed I am a fairly big fan of Glossybox so when an offer for She Said Beauty box appeared on Wowcher- I just couldn't resist signing up.

The offer was a 3 month subscription for the price of 1! Plus it  comes in a pound  cheaper than GB per month so it seemed like a good way to trial the company and their service.

This is my June Box:



And this is what I got in my June box:

A very exciting box- I'm sure you'll agree!

Close ups of the products and my opinions after the jump! :)  



Mischa Barton (didn't even know she had a beauty range!)
- Whipped Shea Body Butter- Lemon Zest
65g Sample 
Smells really lovely and the texture is just right for a body butter. 

Elemis- Bath Elixir 50ml
This smells AMAZING. I have never used any Elemis stuff before, but  this smells so lush I'm really excited to use it!

St Tropez- Self Tan Perfect Legs Spray 75ml 

I've been umming and ahhing as to whether I should fake tan my legs. I'm pale so fear that fake tan would just be too orange on me. However with no Summer Holiday booked and lack of English sun this little can is looking ever so appealing! 



Lets Go Lashes- Temptress Strip Lashes (full size product) 

I know alot of beauty box subscribers are very disappointed when they receive false lashes and I can understand why. Not everyone likes them, not everyone uses them. I actually wear them quite often on a big night out so it doesn't bother me to receive them. This is not a brand I've used before and the style looks really cool so I'm looking forward to trying these out.


Yardley- Royal Diamond 1ml

I do not like 1ml perfume samples in my Beauty Box subscriptions. I just feel they're so rubbish! 

This little sample is nice, I like Yardley and I like Jubilee themed novelties so I may just let this slide, but too many little perfume samples would lead me to cancel my subscription! 

*Bonus Product*
Ginvera- Green Tea Nude Cover BB Cream 3g


This is a nice little sachet and it's a nice bonus surprise- 6 products in this months box makes it really good value! 

I am a big fan of 17's BB cream and wear it everyday so I'll see if this little sample can tempt me away from my beloved Boots one.

All in all I'm really happy with the She Said Beauty Box. The products are good and one's I would use. I love the colour scheme of the packaging and the general look is quite cool. If it's like this every month I'll continue after the initial 3 months is up. 

Do you subscribe to SheSaidBeauty? What did you think of your box? I'd love to hear others opinions. 

Minnie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...